No Thumbnails on Deck.......

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
VJ555
Is taking Resolume on a second date

No Thumbnails on Deck.......

Post by VJ555 »

HI, trying the final version before purchasing, i notice that all my previous decks work fine, also when updating them adding new loops etc all work fine. In fact brilliant! However, if i create a new deck, save it, close it and open it again there are NO images on the deck. Searching in the Decks Folder shows me that it does not appear to be creating a "FFF" file........? Any thoughts?

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

hi VJ555,
the fff file is not created anymore with new decks. So no fff file is needed.
When do you experience your problems, do your decks contain pictures or movie and flash files.
Can you a bit more specific when this bug occures. Does it happen with all new decks?

Cheers
Edwin

VJ555

No Thumbnails

Post by VJ555 »

Only when creating new decks yes Edwin. Now maybe it's because I'm creating them alongside old 1.5 decks? which do have FFF files. Modifying old decks appears to work, using old decks as the base and doing as "save as" works. I only run .avi's cinepak codec 320x240, mostly approx 10-50mb. I'm running on a toshiba pro satellite, with 750mb memory, 1.6ghc centrino and 7500rpm HDD.

VJ555

Post by VJ555 »

Also just noticed what it does do sometimes when i load the new deck i've created, it shows the thumbnails from the last deck that was loaded???
Apart from this may I congratulate you on an excellent upgrade, this is awesome. I purchased the VJFX bundle and am gonna use the whole lot tonite at a huge new years party. Expect a sale shortly. 555

Rincevent
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Rincevent »

I also have that kind of wrong thumbs displayed problem, I had this only with one deck so far, I don't know why this deck (they were all new and just one went bad) :(

unjulation
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by unjulation »

similler problem with old decks from 1.51 they work fine in 2 but i dont get a previwe of the deck so all my hundered + decks work but i carnt see them in the preview box so im not sure what decks im loading

seex

Post by seex »

I had the "no thumbnail" issue with 2.0 too, i solved this by creating a new folder in the deck folder. If i saved a deck to the defult folder i had no thumbnails when i saved to the new folder all was fine with the deck after loading.

I see the decks remember the efect parametrs for each chanel, good job guys.