Issue with fugGlitch plugin

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Wasko
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Issue with fugGlitch plugin

Post by Wasko »

I recently bought fugFeedback for Windows in hopes of using it with Resolume. I am encountering a problem where as soon as I apply the effect to a clip It cuts away about 3/4 of the clip's content; leaving me with only the bottom left corner. I've tried messing around with all the parameters but can't seem to find a way to fix this problem.I am wondering what might be causing this, if someone else has encountered it, and if there is a solution. I am using Resolume 5 Version 5.0.2, and I know that this plugin was only tested in 4.. hopefully solvable and something silly I have overlooked.

Here's a link with an image of my issue:
http://imgur.com/B8fcjeC

Thanks.

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Issue with fugGlitch plugin

Post by Joris »

I think Alex reads these forums, but it's probably best if you contact him directly.

Sadler
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Issue with fugGlitch plugin

Post by Sadler »

I remember seeing this sort of issue with Alex's plugins a little while ago but I didn't follow up on it then. I don't see the issue now however in either 5.0.0, 5.0.2, 5.0.4 or Magic Visuals. I don't have Glitch but I do have Scope, Power, VidRcv and Feedback.

I have Feeback v1.2, Scope v1.4 and Power v1.1 on Windows.

Although I did have this issue I can't replicate it now.