Lumiverse Routing Problem

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Mitch
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Lumiverse Routing Problem

Post by Mitch »

[quote="ravensc"]Setting the Universe number in the controllers would be the best way for now[quote]

I did that for the initial setup, matching the universes I provisioned in Resolume to the corresponding SPI output on the controller. It works fine for the first 16 universes, but universe 17 is referenced in Resolume as subnet 1, universe 0. I don't know how to get the AlphaPix controller to listen for any ArtNet subnet other than 0. I need to route a total of 24 universes, so the second controller doesn't know what to do with the last 8 universes.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

The controllers will have a web interface as in the video.
There is a DMX start universe box in the interface.

so subnet 1 universe 0 will be the universe 17 in the controller, sub 1 uni 1 will be universe 18 and so on.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

m.c.ALF

Post by m.c.ALF »

Mitch wrote: I mapped 12 universes of pixels, one lumiverse per universe, in Resolume's DMX output panel.
!
Hi Mitch.
I have the same controller but can't get it to work with Resolume. Can you explain how you setup the controller and software configuration? My Resolume doesn't see the controller (((

I also using QLC+ with this controller. It works perfect as with Artnet and E1.31 as well.

m.c.ALF

Post by m.c.ALF »

Never mind. I fixed it ;) Updated to 5.1.4 :D