Live Input Resolution

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
ameliamayscott
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Live Input Resolution

Post by ameliamayscott »

Hi there,

New to Resolume. I'm bringing in some IP cams as live inputs. No capture cards as they're streaming over the network. The cameras show up fine, but they're being cropped to 640x480. Cropped, not scaled. There doesn't seem to be any option to change the resolution of my input. I've looked up how you'd do it on a capture card, but I don't have the resolution options with my input.

Is there a way to change this, or does Resolume only support certain input devices?

Thanks!

pfelberg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: Live Input Resolution

Post by pfelberg »

Every input source has its own properties panel after loaded into a deck. Check it out.
Anyway... cropping seems to be an issue similar I had with my capture card. Waited for seven years for a solution.

Paulo

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

How are you bringing in the IP cameras?
Via syphon/spout/NDI?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

ameliamayscott
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by ameliamayscott »

I'm using iDS Gig E cams. They go through an iDS camera manager, but I'm not having to send the feed to Resolume. No spout or anything like that. They just show up as sources in Resolume. I've tested bringing the cams into other programs like Isadora for example, and the feeds show up at full resolution no problem. I guess this is just a support issue with Resolume?

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

ameliamayscott wrote:I'm using iDS Gig E cams. They go through an iDS camera manager, but I'm not having to send the feed to Resolume. No spout or anything like that. They just show up as sources in Resolume. I've tested bringing the cams into other programs like Isadora for example, and the feeds show up at full resolution no problem. I guess this is just a support issue with Resolume?
Are the cameras connected to the computer via USB?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

And are you able to change resolution in Isadora? Or do they just default to a higher resolution?