TechLife replacements for TLSyphonViewer

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
SiNiSon
Is taking Resolume on a second date

TechLife replacements for TLSyphonViewer

Post by SiNiSon »

I have a project where I am looking to send a few slices from a resolume composition out to phones and tablets. Just wondering if anyone knows of a replacement for TLSyphonViewer which was my original plan but is no longer available.. NDI is not really super happy on wifi and TLSyphonViewer worked a charm. Sad its not longer active.

thanks
S

Oaktown
Resolume honorary member

Re: TechLife replacements for TLSyphonViewer

Post by Oaktown »

Have you considered NDI to web converter tools (NewTek Connect Pro or Sienna WebLink)?

Sienna Weblink is very low latency when you use the JPEG Stream video only mode.

SiNiSon

Post by SiNiSon »

Thanks got this (love all the Sienna stuff) and its close but finding up to date frameless browsers is a challenge sometimes.. for ios and android.

The TechLife boys put the Viewer up on the app store again and its so great.. im sad they are leaving it behind.. I think they would be surprised that they could easily charge for it.

I would love to stream slices full screen to ios and android devices for some projects and art installations we are planning.. so many things get so close but so far the only thing that has worked exactly like we would like is the Syphon server / Viewer setup..

We could us NDI directly but with no ARM decoder available (who know why) its a non starter :(

Or maybe some kind of RTMP Streaming ?

So close yet so far :)

SiNiSon

Post by SiNiSon »

Just floating this to see if anyone has had any recent luck with this kind of stuff.. we currently use NDI monitor but its a kludge to get it to go full screen (accessibility hack).

Would love to stream out of Resolume with NDI/Syphon/Spout to iOS and Android devices full screen :)

Woots

Cheers
Scott.