images moving

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
robinkors
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

images moving

Post by robinkors »

Hi Guys,

I have some logos and i wand them moving on my screen is this possible?

greets!

pfelberg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: images moving

Post by pfelberg »

Sure!
You can create animations yourself and export them as videofiles (*.mov) DXV codec to load and play on Resolume.
Or
You can just load your logo jpeg image (better PNG with transparency) and apply some moving attributes and/or effects within Resolume. You can even set them to interact with your audio.

You´d better load a still image of your logo as a video file than actually importing a PNG due to memory usage.

Paulo

robinkors
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by robinkors »

Thanks!!

but what are good effects for .png files?

and im trying with smpte but are there loops for testing it? a song with lyrics? maybe free to download, first im have to learn cinema 4d:)

pfelberg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by pfelberg »

The kind of movement you will find using Resolume internal tools are mostly like rotate, stretch, scale, zoom in/out, some tile and/or cubic arrays.
There are no ready loops for logos. If you can´t find any music, try enabling external audio input. You can use your mic to "listen" to external audio and music being played.
Clips, attributes, FX, they can all be affected by audio. Check the manual or tutorials online.

DayVeeJay
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by DayVeeJay »

I have a composition for this same purpose. The logo is on the bottom layer and the effects are on the layer above. You can drag effects on to empty spots on your effects layer. This allows you to trigger them on the fly or use autopilot to make them switch automagically. Let me know if you need further explanation.