laptop .... wich one

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
kris_

Post by kris_ »

I gettin bored to move my pc around everywere... wich laptops have dualhead monitors and wath is a good processorspeed.
My current pc is a pentium 4 1,7 ghz with a matrox 450.

Thxs for the advice

naive_

Post by naive_ »

..... lappie-love... well I got a dell inspiron 8200 with
the geforce4go. its only 1,6 mghz but i have to say it runs resolume like a charm. the new version that is. its actually blazing fast with the new reolume. some peeps are complaining about the black border around the output though...read up a bit on it. good luck

kris_

Post by kris_ »

Thx for the advice....

Do you play the clips from the internal drive of from an external firewire drive. Im asking that because I wanne convert all my footage in 640 by 480 cinepak, i'don't want that low resolution anymore.

Thx

Kris

kris_

Post by kris_ »

I just forgot to ask... do you get your output window on the second screen or on the tv output. I hope you can stil see the preview on the laptop screen...
thx alot

ps i would hate to buy a laptop wich i can't use with resolume

K.

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

the output window will be on the second screen and the preview will not be visible anymore in the main interface. Unless you have a portable version of the matrox card wich i think doesn't exist.

cthulu_

Post by cthulu_ »

reply msg

look at maxvision.com only they have truly powerfull laptops . you will find the latop you want i am sure:)

sory for my bad english