- Online editing of transformation areas (the changes are immediately applied to the video stream in the edit mode)
- Allows to display projection on the curved surfaces – sphere, cylinder – with adjustable curvature
- High performance
- Save and load the configurations created
- Available for Windows and MacOS X platforms.
Ivan Ryaboff - irworkshop.com
1. Add IRMapio to a composition, it is recommended to put it at the end of effects list. Upon adding the effect the editor will automatically launch; it will also launch when the edit mode is turned on.
2. By default the editor contains one transformation area; it is initiated in such a way that makes no changes to video stream.
3. Switch to ‘Output’ mode in the editor, use mouse to edit the geometry of the output area. Toggle between modes using ‘I’ \ ‘O’ keys.
4. If several areas coincide with corners or edges, they will be moved together. To detach them please press the CTRL key – this will enable to move the corners and edges of the current area only.
5. To activate the transformation effect select the required item in combobox and put a tick next to it. The effect will apply to the current area.
6. To adjust the effect, please point the cursor at blue spot at the edges of the area, the fader of parameter will appear.
7. The parameters of ‘Global Pillow\Barrel distortion’ effects are common for all areas however it should be activated/deactivated for each area separately.
8. The "Warping" effect allows to move the reference grid nodes as a group or one by one, the edit brush stroke can be changed by mouse wheel.