2 cards in XP

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
stalker v2_

Post by stalker v2_ »

Hi there: im new to vj ing, but as soon as i saw your software i fell in love with it, and i thought it was the "all in one" VJ program.
Soon i realised that the trouble is just beginning.
I am Runing an athlon 1800+ on win XP, 512 RAM, and a GeForce2 MX video card(no TV/out), but i want to know if it is possible to install another video card to my system, i own 2 other older video cards (Voodoo 2 no TV out) and a Trident card with 4MB (hehe) and tv out, As you all know i want to have the interface on one screen, and the video on another, can u help me??? is there an easier way to solve this problem?? without installing another video card? or which card would u recommend to solve this problem??
pardon my ignorance.... thanx!

jaffa808_

Post by jaffa808_ »

From what I've read on VJ forums, you should have no difficulties with this setup, a more salient issue is the quality of scan converter, which will determine the quality of your final projected output.

ALFfx_

Post by ALFfx_ »

just plug the old card in the first pci-slot
and it will do.
interface on the pci-card and output on your
geforce

TeKKNitIOn_

Post by TeKKNitIOn_ »

I did the same. Well I have an ol 3DfX Banshee card 8MB. Plugged it in and presto!

And indeed .. .choose the slowest card as the MAIN interface and the output on the Gforce card.

And btw..although I am new to VJing on the PC (used 2 be AMiGA :) ) this program is GREAT!

ALFfx_

Post by ALFfx_ »

LONG LIVE AMIGA :))))))))))
You know about OS4 PPC?
Hope it will come out well and maybe
someone could license resolume and port it It could be the killerapp (hint)