Audio FFT Analysis in Resolume 3

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
HerrNieDa
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Audio FFT Analysis in Resolume 3

Post by HerrNieDa »

what i also often do with trapcode soundkeys is to f.e. multiply the output-value... woult also be nice and no problem i think... maybe like an extra speed-bar...
and maybe for that is runs smoother something using like the fall or so? maybe that there's a smoother value like the average of the last 4 beats or so...
MainSys: Z77 UP5,3570K,32GB Ram,GTX 285, M3 128GB,4x3TB R5@LSI9750
VJSys 1: 990FX UD5,X6 1045T,16GB Ram,GTX970+610+610,M3 128GB,3x1TB R0
MBP 3.1; Schenker A102 (650m) & P702 (675m)

glasshopper
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by glasshopper »

QUESTION ... do you think this functionality will be available before the end of the year ... i have a project and would definitely consider resolume for it if the flash features are implemented ... Tx.

glasshopper

Post by glasshopper »

Wow - after re-reading the posts think I missed the point - Bart this is just the FFT analysis and not the introduction of the flash features isn't it ...!

VJair
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by VJair »

the thread is called "Audio FFT Analysis in Resolume 3"

glasshopper

Post by glasshopper »

Yeah okay man - but when I think FFT analysis - I always associate it with Flash cos in my previous experiments with Resolume demos - that is what I was playing with ... not anything else. Flash and its FFT features are the most exciting thing for the direction of what I wish to work on where Resolume is concerned. Sorry for getting excited - getting carried away and then realising my own mistake and airing it - but the SALT feels good. Thanks.

glasshopper

Post by glasshopper »

In fact - quickly looking back at other posts you can see why I grouped the FFT functionality with Flash - it is quite often mentioned in the same breath by the RES developers.
Flash playback is on his way, hold tight ;-). Flash playback works quite nicely in version 2, but getting it to work in version 3 is a problem. It's halfway there but instable, so that's why it's not in. Audio FFT is also work in progress like we said so from the beginning

EDWIN
Bug fixes, Flash and Audio FFT are our main priority right now and we are working as hard as we can

BART

Bart / Edwin... could you please answer these questions... will the ability to play Flash be bundled with the FFT analysis features in the next Beta - Yes / No.

Thanks guys - keep up the good work.