Use any surface as an midicontroller! Wicked!!!!
Pulse Surface Controller System is currently available for Intel Mac only. A Windows version is not available at the present time. Aaaaand....they only ship this little tool within the USA...for now...I WANT THIS THING!!!
EDIT////: They are now shipping their controller worldwide.
- Extremely compact, designed to match the MacBook ProTM
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 9 encoder knobs
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Sel, Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated “Zoom” buttons with 2 direction keys
- 2 illuminated “Track” buttons for easy selection of different channels
- 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8-channels
- 2 illuminated “Layer” buttons for selecting from layers 1 to 4
- 2xUSB Connectors for a daisy chain with the i-Pro series product
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit),and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
- An aluminium cover in different graphic designs and colours is available as an optional extra
- 9V/3A power adapter included