Wire Text Editor Panel Bug

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
producation
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Wire Text Editor Panel Bug

Post by producation »

When a line exceeds the Text Editor window I can scroll like it should behave but when I click anywhere where the horizontal scrollbar is moved to the right [Pic 1] it pushes the window back to the scrollbar completely to the left [Pic 2].

Nevertheless the keyboard curser is actually on the spot where I clicked and when I type in something it actually moves the window to it [Pic 3] but "locks" the horizontal scrollbar slider to the left.
With the touchpad I need to scroll to the right to unlock the horizontal scrollbar again (or drag the horizontal scrollbar to the right) otherwise I can only scroll vertically, not even with the touchpad itself.

Moving the cursor with the Left Arrow key or 'Option + Left' will also move the screen so the curser stays at the end of the Editor Window instead of moving to the left till the edge of the window. 'Command + Right' scrolls to the right end of the window as it should behave but 'Command + Left' just moves the cursor. I can then write what I want but the Editor window stays locked in that position.
Then I need to unlock the scrollbar like before.

When my keyboard curser is already in the extended position (like my edited '@') and I click somehere else most of the time it selects the text from my curser position to the mouse position but like i would click with the horizontal scrollbar completely to the left. Whether the scrollbar is "locked" or not. This is resulting into the Text Editor selects the text between my keyboard cursor and where I would have been clicked with the scrollbar completely to the left [Pic 4].

M1 macOS 12.7.3
Wire 7.18.2
Attachments
Pic 1.png
Pic 2.png
Pic 3.png
Pic 4.png

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Wire Text Editor Panel Bug

Post by Zoltán »

Thanks for the detailed report, we'll see what we can do.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu