We have just released a new Resolume 3 Beta, version rev1110. This new beta is a lot more stable, fixes a lot of bugs and adds live video recording!
In the coming weeks we'll be working on some more improvements and new features like transport controls on the layers, audio FFT analysis and flash playback.
and give it a go.
- Live video recording!
- Contextual keyboard & MIDI mapping for the entire deck, so it works more like Resolume 2
- Scale clip to composition size (SHIFT + F)
- Timeline on pictures & sources
- Check for updates in the preferences
- About screen
Fixed: "The Nvidia Bug" Frozen video ouput on second display when using nvidia card on the pc
Fixed: OSC input (see the manual for details)
Fixed: Some ASIO devices do not work
Fixed: Only 75 .avi files can be opened at the same time
Fixed: Mask makes image darker
Fixed: Vsync in windows does not work
Fixed: Switching to BPM sync causes crash with video clips
Fixed: Quartz Composer file rendered to Quicktime movies don't work
Fixed: Loading a transparent quicktime (animation codec) crashes Avenue
Fixed: Crash when switching decks while preview monitor is playing a clip
Fixed: MIDI clock does not always work
Fixed: Bounce and Play Once don't work for video in BPM mode
Fixed: Audio & video go out of sync when using shortcuts to toggle < >.
Fixed: Flickering output when using pictures and feedback
- Don't update the clip property panel for each clip when loading a deck or composition
- Show proper device names for the capture input sources
- Much less cpu usage on Quicktime video files with uncompressed audio
And many, many other small bug fixes and improvements.