I want to convert FreeFrame 1.0 to FreeframeGL to us on my MacBook Pro.
Daniel Berio made an OpenFrameworks wrapper that converts your OF projects to FFGL plugins.
Use the versatile and developer friendly OF libraries to create plugins within minutes, Daniel's add-on is plug and play, an example for a source and effect plugin are included.
1. XCODE Downloaded and installe (latest version)
2. of_v0.7.4_osx_release, and ofxFFGLPlugin downloaded
3. Copy the /addons/ofxFFGLPlugin directory to the /addons directory of openFrameworks.
DONE (PIC 1)
4. Copy the /apps/addonsExamples to the /apps/addonsExamples of openFrameworks.
DONE (PIC 2)
5. Open the project file for one of the examples.
DONE (PIC 3)
6. In main.cpp: (PIC 4)
a. change testApp with your App class name, if it is different. And set min and max input textures. where do I changes this?
b. Customize the CFFGLPluginInfo struct. Which side, the right or left.
7. If you want to convert an existing openFrameworks app to FFGL, simply change the derivation from ofBaseApp to ofFFGLApp. do not see where to change this option.
8. I have about 92 FF .dll's that I want to convert. The directions say it will either create a .dll or .bundle file for use. does it matter if they ar .dll or .bundle and if so, can I just change the .dll extension to .bundle? I really want some of the VJFX.com FreemFrame plugins but will not buy until I am able to convert them.
PS: PICS upload go from the last to the first.