We really need a playlist mode, like in every music player, so that we can choose the next clips and just play them by hitting a new button in the pilot section.
In this way we don't have to follow the order of clips or wait that the music changes to put the next clip, we can freely improvise and anticipate, it would be great!
I tried to imagine how it would be in Resolume:
- click on the bottom right corner of a loop to add it to the playlist.
- On the window (right panel) you can see names of the clips added in the playlist
- Hit a MIDI assignable button to go to the "next" clip in the playlist
- Hit a second MIDI assignable button to erase the playlist
- In the playlist window, you can rearrange the order of the selected clips.
- Name the playlist
- Export the playlist