Error al iniciar

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
chpro
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Error al iniciar

Post by chpro »

Instalé varias versiones de resolume, y al intentar iniciar me pide algunos .dll. Luego de instalarlos, me tira un error "No se encuentra el punto de entrada del procedimiento MFCreateSourceResolver en la biblioteca de vínculos dinámicos C:/Program Files/Resolume Arena 7/Arena.exe

I installed several versions of resolume, and when trying to start it asks me for some .dll. After installing them, I get an error "The entry point of the MFCreateSourceResolver procedure cannot be found in the dynamic link library C: / Program Files / Resolume Arena 7 / Arena.exe

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Error al iniciar

Post by Zoltán »

Can you please contact us with your Resolume log files on mail@resolume.com?
On win10 : it's in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Resolume Arena
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

francoe
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by francoe »

Sorry about the spanish here.

chpro, no aclaras sobre qué sistema pretendes instalar, pero sea win7 o 10 no debieras tener que instalar ninguna .dll individualmente. Prueba antes que nada instalando Visual C++ Redistributable (vc_redist.x64.exe), porque tienes un problema de vínculos que es ajeno a resolume.

chpro

Post by chpro »

Zoltán wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 09:06 Can you please contact us with your Resolume log files on mail@resolume.com?
On win10 : it's in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Resolume Arena
The resolume folder does not appear inside the roaming folder, why can this be?

chpro

Post by chpro »

francoe wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 02:36 Sorry about the spanish here.

chpro, no aclaras sobre qué sistema pretendes instalar, pero sea win7 o 10 no debieras tener que instalar ninguna .dll individualmente. Prueba antes que nada instalando Visual C++ Redistributable (vc_redist.x64.exe), porque tienes un problema de vínculos que es ajeno a resolume.

I am with windows 10. I had several visuals installed, as it did not work, I uninstalled all of them and installed the last one as you said, but I get the same error.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Are you using a full windows 10 version or 10N or 10KN, the one without media player?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

francoe
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by francoe »

Zoltán wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 09:40 Are you using a full windows 10 version or 10N or 10KN, the one without media player?
I think you nailed there (mc function believe is media foundation). In that case, the Media Feature Pack for Wx can be installed.