right now I am doing some testing with a low gpu spec notebook. Want to use it for one layer no vfx videoplayback at smaller corporate or expo events (Playback Pro alternative). Because this notebook is so small and light it snuggs perfectly in my daily toolcase.
Resolume Arena 6.1.3
1x Notebook display GUI 1080p60
1x External HDMI display Resolume output 1080p60
Intel UHD Graphics 620
16 GB RAM
Win 10 Pro
Re-creatable I get 50 fps instead of 60 fps after I saved the comp, closed Resolume and re-opened it.
Disable the output via Resolume and re-enable it in the same session. The fps jumps back to 60 fps.
- Open Resolume
- Create a new blank composition
- Activate the output to your external screen
- Save Comp an close Resolume and Re-Open it to make sure Resolume starts with a blank comp (important)
- Add one DVX3 Clip 1080p60 and play it
= fps drops to round a bound 50
- Disable general output in Resolume
- Enable general output in Resolume
= fps jumps back to solid 60 fps
If you have any further questions ..... ask