We're Hiring! Experienced openGL Programmer Wanted
Nobody would have thought it when we started making Resolume more than 10 years ago, but the VJ software business is booming. It's booming so much in fact that we need more people to help us out.
We have a lot of users and a lot of ideas. What we don't have, is enough hands to build it all.
So this is where you come in. Do you have hands? Do you have brains? We have a full-time position available at our Resolume HQ in The Hague, The Netherlands. We work in a small team with a flat hierarchy, so your input will help shape the future of Resolume.
What we're looking for:
* 5+ years experience in developing software using C/C++ & OpenGL on Mac OS X & Windows
* Fluent with GLSL shading language
* Advanced foosball skillz
What makes our hearts beat even faster:
* VJ-ing experience
* Experience with Objective C
* Experience with FFGL SDK
* Affinity with creative coding environments like openFrameworks, Cinder and Processing.
So here it is. Your chance to work for one of the worldwide market leaders in the live visual industry. And to learn a whole new way of playing foosball.
To apply, send a cover letter, your resume and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org, ℅ Bart van der Ploeg.
Recruitment agencies don't have to respond. Posted by bart on Monday February 13, 2012 at 12:38 Tags: Jobs
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Great Collection of Video Tutorials, Courtesy of Doc Optic
- * Media Selectah Workshop Brings People Together
- * New Footage Releases: It's Always Sunny Somewhere
- * Resolume 4.1.11 - Gotta catch 'em all!
Ableton * Armin van Buuren * AV * Beeple * Benchmark * Content * D-Fuser * Dan Wise * doc optic * DXV * Eyesupply * FFGL * Flash * Flying Lotus * FreeFrame * Jobs * Mapping * Max for Live * Neal Coghlan * openFrameworks * OSC * Processing * Projection Mapping * Quartz Composer * SMPTE * Spout * Syphon * Tagtool * TouchOSC * TV-One * Update * Vezer * vvvv * workshop