NYE Countdown in Resolume using Autopilot
This may be a day late and a buck short, but next time you're in need of a NYE countdown (or just a visual egg timer), look no further than Resolume's autopilot and ten PNG files.
Coming to us courtesy of the kind gentlemen of Blend Visuals, it's just ten PNGs with the numbers 0 through 9, and some very clever use of the autopilot and layer positioning. Yet this had us looking in wonder at our own software for longer than we care to admit.
Well, just over a minute actually.
Download the comp file and accompanying PNG files to try it yourself.
Load the comp, hit reconnect and away you go!
PS Tony and Liam, this would most certainly be the Helvetica Neue of using Resolume. Squire!
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.3.0 Released! Start settings for parameter animation, new effects & generators
- * Resolume 7.2.1 Maintenance Release
- * Resolume 7.2.0 Released! Clip Renderer, Recording & Conversion Improvements, 2 New Effects
- * New footage! toomuchlag, VJ Galaxy, Tomika
- * Visual storytelling with STVinMotion
- * Want Plugins? Get Juicebar!
- * A footage pack in memory of Jonathan Bernbaum
- * In Pursuit of Secret Mapping Experiment