Quick Tip: Hue Rotate and Hue Scale
Use Hue Rotate on your layers or on the composition to keep your colors in check.
Not only will your stage look better, your light guy will thank you as well. Sticking to 1 or 2 primary colors is the first step in working together with light and laser to create a better show. Posted by Joris on Monday June 29, 2015 at 12:34
Login to the forum to comment.
This blog is about Resolume, VJ-ing and the inspiring things the Resolume users make. Do you have something interesting to show the community?
Send in your work!
- * Resolume 7.12 | Pioneer DJ Sync, CrossFader Phase, 3 New Effects, Auto-Layout for Nodes
- * Resolume 7.11 | Apple Silicon Compatible & Delay Effects
- * Resolume 7.10 | New Blend Modes Menu & Wire Test Slices
- * Resolume 7.9 | Preview Advanced Output Screens & Node Library Search
- * New footage! Life Is Art Studios, madvisuals_vj and Riotstarter
- * Resolume 7.8 | Control & Monitor Arena, Avenue and Wire via the REST-API
- * Resolume 7.7 🔥 Multiple Monitors ❤️ Effect Favorites 🌈 Color Picker
- * Wire Help: Video Course, Articles, Live Streams, Slack
- * Welcome to Wire!
- * We Need to Talk. Join us on Slack!